Growing wiser on the wisdom (or stupidity) of others
Released under a Creative Commons license Daniel Johnson, Jr.. Some Rights Reserved.
Everything written here is my personal opinion and not that of any employer or client, past or present.

Monday, February 25, 2002

"Tonight, when you lay your head on your pillow, forget how far you still have to go. Look instead at how far you've already come." -- Bob Moawad: It is so easy for me to get discouraged sometimes when I think about all that I didn't get done today. What I really need to remind myself of is how much I have done.

"May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be at your back. May your mission in life feed your passion like no other." -- Unknown: Amen!

"Often intuition will direct you. If it feels right, it's probably right." -- Oprah Winfrey: This one I don't completely agree with because it might feel right, for example, for me to rob a bank. In that case following my intuition is a bad idea. I believe it is better to sound your ideas off others, who can provide objective opinions.

Related Keywords:

achievement
mission passion intuition
Bob Moawad