Growing wiser on the wisdom (or stupidity) of others
Released under a Creative Commons license Daniel Johnson, Jr.. Some Rights Reserved.
Everything written here is my personal opinion and not that of any employer or client, past or present.

Monday, February 25, 2002

"Before we can care for others, we must learn to love the self." -- Drew Leder: It seems that I have to learn this lesson over and over, but I can definitely see the truth. How can I give something to you if I don't have anything to give? I need to take care of myself, to love myself, before I can love others as I love myself.


"Let the world know you as you are,
not as you think you should be----because sooner or later,
if you are posing, you will forget the pose and then where are you?"
-- Fanny Brice



Aha! Be as you are and you will never have to try to be anyone else.

If you're never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances." -- Julie Sorel: Get out of the boat, just like Peter did when he saw Jesus walking on the water. If you never take any chances then you will never have an opportunity to succeed. Live!

Related Keywords:

priorities self love Drew Leder image integrity Fanny Brice fear risk Julie Sorel