Growing wiser on the wisdom (or stupidity) of others
Released under a Creative Commons license Daniel Johnson, Jr.. Some Rights Reserved.
Everything written here is my personal opinion and not that of any employer or client, past or present.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Look outside your circle to solve problems

"Someone outside your organization today knows how to answer your specific question, solve your specific problem, or take advantage of your current opportunity better than you do. You need to find them, and find a way to work... with them." -- A.G. Lafley, CEO of Procter & Gamble (P&G), as spotted in a Novell Collaboration Strategy Video Webcast

-----
Check out my other blogs:
Daniel Johnson, Jr.
How I Got My Job
Get That Job!
Journey Inside My Mind Blog and Podcast
QuotesBlog
Twitter.com/danieljohnsonjr
Connect on LinkedIn
Interesting Things I've Read

Related Quotation Keywords:

No comments: