Growing wiser on the wisdom (or stupidity) of others
Released under a Creative Commons license Daniel Johnson, Jr.. Some Rights Reserved.
Everything written here is my personal opinion and not that of any employer or client, past or present.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Welcome Quotations Weblog readers!

A big QB welcome to visitors from Quotations Weblog. Thanks much for the link-love, and to Jason for introducing us.

In my journey through life, as I find quotations, I add them here. I got tired of transcribing them by hand onto paper and wanted to share them with the rest of the world.

Recently I added the Topics cloud at the page header, which includes topics and the person to whom the quotation is attributed. Please be sure to read the Welcome message in the sidebar for more information.

Also, I'm more than happy to correct any misquotations, should you find any.

Finally, I'm "repurposing" content from this blog to Twitter. If you're on there, you can add quotesblog as a friend. While you're at it, feel free to follow me.

Related Quotation Keywords:

No comments: