Growing wiser on the wisdom (or stupidity) of others
Released under a Creative Commons license Daniel Johnson, Jr.. Some Rights Reserved.
Everything written here is my personal opinion and not that of any employer or client, past or present.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Be Patient With Yourself

"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them -- every day begin the task anew." -- Saint Francis de Sales, 17th Century Bishop of Geneva

via an e-mail newsletter from Get Organized Now!

1 comment:

Seymour said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. I am a quotes junkie, too, who prefers to let other people say for me the things I would say. They tend to put it so much better than I could, too.

I'll be popping back frequently.