Growing wiser on the wisdom (or stupidity) of others
Released under a Creative Commons license Daniel Johnson, Jr.. Some Rights Reserved.
Everything written here is my personal opinion and not that of any employer or client, past or present.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Martha Stewart and Her Anklet Monitor

"The rigid rubber and wire band is approximately 1 inch wide. The transmitter is approximately 4 inches by 3 inches and is somewhat uncomfortable and irritating. It also makes exercise difficult. I wish it were removable but it is not. I am not allowed to take it off at any time and I am not allowed, while in my home, to have any padding under the strap." -- Martha Stewart in an online chat with fans, describing the anklet monitor she must wear while under house arrest, according to the New York Daily News.

via Yahoo! News - Notable Quotes

No comments: